Winter Wreath Tutorial:
- Buy any wreath base (straw or foam) at a craft store with a 50% off coupon.
- Use an old knit sweater or scarf or buy one at a thrift store for less than $5.
- Buy a cheesy piece of Christmas decoration at the Dollar Store.
- Cut the sleeves off the sweater and cut them open on one side so that you have flat pieces of knit fabric. If you need more, cut up the body as well.
- Wrap the fabric around the wreath and hot glue it to the back.
- Cut up some smaller bands and glue them around the seams and some other random spots.
- Hot glue the decorative trees or whatever else you found at the dollar store on the bottom of the wreath.
- Use a burlap ribbon to hang it on the door.